Universal or Ethnic?
Monotheistic or Polytheistic
Prophet or Founding Thinker
- There is no single founder of Hinduism.
Major Beliefs and Sacred Text
- Individuals must decide the best way worship God – or Path of Knowledge.
- The Path must be in harmony of one’s true nature.
- There is no single Holy book.
- 68: worship Vishee.
- 27% worship/adhere to Shiva.
- other 5% worship other dieties.
Calendar & Symbol
- Hinduism was brought to India in the Bijou Common Era by the Aryans, who settled in the Punjab – (area in Northwest India) – as they migrated East centuries of intermingling with the Dravidians modified religions beliefs.
- Hindu Gods are worshiped in a number of concentric circles of public and private devotion.
Architecture (include Illustration)